Standard ground shipping is FREE for most orders over $99 in the Continental United States. Orders are shipped via UPS or US Mail.
Active Medical currently does not take any international orders. Active Medical does not ship outside the United States. We DO NOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands. Orders under $99 will be calculated at time of ordering. Size and weight of product will depend on cost of shipping.
- All shipments are subject to stock availability.
- Most items will be received in 3-7 business days after you place your order.
- Scooters, Lift Chairs, Rollators, Transport Chairs and Wheelchairs will arrive via a freight company in 5-10 business days from when they leave the manufacturer.
Expedited Next Day Shipping and 2nd Day Shipping is available on many items.
- Please note that the shipping time is from when the item is ready to leave the warehouse.
- Expedited shipping is available for delivery on Monday through Friday only.
- Please call us at 952-922-2420 for an expedited shipping quote.
DELIVERY OPTIONS FOR LIFT CHAIRS AND SCOOTERS
Customers ordering Lift Chairs or Scooters must select one of the following delivery options.
FREE Standard Delivery
Standard ground shipping for orders over $99. In stock items will be shipped from the manufacturer and arrive on your doorstep with 3-7 days. If the item is a “Special” order or out of stock it will take up to 4 weeks for customer to receive item.
By selecting Inside Delivery, an upgraded delivery option available on some products, your item will be delivered by a freight carrier and brought inside your home (ground-level only).
- Please note: The freight carrier cannot carry your lift chair up any stairs nor will they unpack the lift chair to fit through doors. To ensure that Inside Delivery is an option for you, please measure the door to your home (ground-level) to ensure that it is at least 36” wide (the standard width of the box).
- If your doorway is not large enough to accomodate a box of this size, please consider White Glove Delivery.
White Glove Delivery
White Glove Delivery is a premium delivery service that delivers the product into your home, at a time that you schedule, sets up and tests the product in the place you request, and unpacks and removies all packaging materials.
- White Glove Delivery is perfect for people who prefer additional assistance in the delivery of their new lift chair, scooter or power wheelchair.
- Active Medical strongly suggests White Glove Delivery for people purchasing products to be delivered to out-of-town family members or friends who may need assistance getting their product into their home, unpacked and set up.
- The cost for White Glove Delivery varies and is clearly listed on each product page.
- Please note: White Glove Delivery generally adds 5-7 days to the total delivery time of your item. This time may be extended further or unavailable in certain remote and rural areas.
Here is what you can expect with White Glove Delivery:
- Your product will be shipped from the manufacturer to a local agent in your area.
- The agent will inspect the product to ensure it has arrived in perfect condition and functions properly.
- The agent will contact you to schedule a deliver time for your item.
- At the designated delivery time, the agent will
- bring your new mobility product into your home
- unpack it completely
- set it up where you request
- test it to ensure that everything is functioning properly
- remove any packaging materials
If you need more specific shipping information before placing your order, please call us at (952) 922-2420.