If you need to return an item, please review our Return Policy below and submit an online Return Authorization Request.
Most items may be returned within 14 days of receipt for a full refund. They must be returned at the customer’s expense in their original packaging and must meet the following conditions:
- Product should be new and in resellable condition.
- Product must be returned in its original packaging.
- SALE items are NOT returnable.
- Special order items are NOT returnable.
- A Return Authorization Number (RA) must be requested from Active Medical within 20 days of delivery of the product.
- Once an RMA has been received, products must be returned within 14 days.
For hygienic reasons, the following products are non-returnable:
- Toliet Seat Risers
- Bath and Shower Equipment
- Wound Care
- Compression Stockings
- Cushions and Mattresses
- Any item that does not have original packaging
- Any item on which the seal or packaging has been opened or broken
The following products will be charged a 20% restocking fee for returns.
- Lift Chairs
- Hospital Beds
It is important to us that all of our products and services meet the highest standards. If an item is received and is damaged, please contact us immediately (within 3 days of delivery). We will replace or refund your money for the damaged item.
All products and items must be shipped prepaid by the customer.
Return Authorization Number (RA)
All returned products require a Return Authorization Number (RA). Returns received without an RA number will not be credited. The quickest way to request an RA number is by completing our online Return Authorization Request.
Click Here for a Return Authorization form
- PLEASE NOTE: Products returned without an RA number will be refused at our facility and will be returned to the sender. Active Medical will charge a 20% restocking fee plus applicable shipping charges for shipments refused by the customer.
- You may also call us at 952-922-2420 or email us at email@example.com to request an RA number. Please include your name, date purchased, sales receipt number and the item you are returning.
Should your item require warranty service or is missing parts, please first contact the manufacturer warranty service department. If your item is not repaired to your satisfaction, Active Medical will work with you to obtain an appropriate solution.
Once your return item is received, Active Medical will issue a credit to the credit card used for the purchase. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your credit to be issued. If you paid by check or money order, we will issue a check within 20 days.